- BBC: That foul stench from St Paul’s is appeasement
- Daily Mail: Are the mullahs about to get mullered?
- Daily Telegraph: Rick Perry tries to destroy Herman Cain
- Toby Harnden: Herman Cain shows how not to deal with a campaign scandal
- Daniel Hannan: There is nothing moral about higher taxes
- Daily Mail: Is it healthier to smoke than to use anti-smoking drugs?
On this day…
2004: George W Bush was elected for a second term as US President. The greatest US President of the 21st century.
“Trust, but verify.”
Daily Dose of Thatcherism
“ It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.”
- If you enjoyed seeing YBF at the Conservative Party Conference then join us from 9-11 December 2011 at St Anne’s College, Oxford for YBF8.