- Nile Gardiner: Is Obama set to betray Britain over the Falklands?
- Toby Young: Archbishop of Canterbury is wrong to bash bankers
- Daniel Hannan: Eurocrats fear democracy
- Wall Street Journal: Cancer drug shortages caused by US price controls
- Archbishop Cranmer: The end of the Euro is nigh
On this day…
1899: Boer forces began the 118-day long siege of Ladysmith.
“Today, if you invent a better mousetrap, the government comes along with a better mouse.”
Daily Dose of Thatcherism
“If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman.”
- If you enjoyed seeing YBF at the Conservative Party Conference then join us from 9-11 December 2011 at St Anne’s College, Oxford for YBF8.