- BBC: David Cameron calls for Burma sanctions to be suspended
- Tim Stanley: Ann Romney’s stay-at-home feminism has done her husband a big political favour
- The Commentator: Mehdi Hasan is still supporting Red Ken
- Fraser Nelson: Another case of Big Government trumping the Big Society
- Emma Boon: Staring into the public sector pensions abyss
- Telegraph: Labour MPs tell Ed Miliband to take media training
- Labour Uncut: Ken’s campaign is nothing but lies
- Laurie Penny: Can’t we tell a prank from a terrorist plot?
- BBC: Cigarette packet branding to face consultation
- Left Foot Forward: Give asylum seekers more money!
- Political Scrapbook: Biofuels weren’t our fault, honest!
- Mark Ferguson: Labour must be proud of their failure
- Labour List: There can be no true republic without socialism
Boris Johnson: The 2012 Manifesto for London
On this day…
“My first guiding principle is this: willing and active co-operation between independent sovereign states. Europe will be stronger precisely because it has France as France, Spain as Spain, Britain as Britain, each with its own customs, traditions and identity. It would be folly to try to fit them into some sort of identikit European personality.”
“I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there’s purpose and worth to each and every life.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email