- BBC: Drought may last until Christmas
- Daily Mail: Parents of truants face losing child benefit
- Con Home: Why would anyone trust Labour with their council after what they did to the country?
- Paul Goodman: Who exactly does Mr Barker think he is calling swivel-eyed?
- James Delingpole: Shark attacks: all our fault!
- Robert Halfon: Four doorstep messages that Conservatives can deliver to Britain
- Owen Jones: Please stop being mean to Ken Livingstone
- Guardian: Chris Huhne hits out at anti-green ‘posturing’ by senior Tory ministers
- Sunny Hundal: Ed Miliband shouldn’t be talking about party funding
- Guardian: Lets bring Communism to France
- Mark Ferguson: Ed Miliband is not cutting the financial link with the unions
- Labour List: Labour Peer suspended over Obama ‘bounty’ allegations
Jerusalem Post: Boris Johnson campaigns in Jewish areas
On this day…
“I am an ally of the United States. We believe the same things, we believe passionately in the same battle of ideas, we will defend them to the hilt. Never try to separate me from them.”
“I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email