- BBC: The Abu Qatada omnishambles continues
- Dan Hannan: The Monetary Policy Committee should resign immediately
- Daily Mail: How many council employees does it take to change a lightbulb?
- Spectator: Quantitative Easing comes to the fore
- The Commentator: The anti-growth lobby rears its ugly head once again
- Tim Stanley: Barack Obama ate a dog
- Telegraph: The rich can’t pay for everyone
- Guido: Tom Watson blames Murdoch for his divorce
- New Statesman: Free schools might be too successful
- Martin Kettle: Viva socialism in France!
- Guardian: Wind farm fetishism
Mayoral Election Update
On this day…
“Pennies don’t fall from heaven, they have to be earned on earth.”
“You can tell alot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email