- Fraser Nelson: The case for Boris
- Guido Fawkes: Tom Watson holds his nose for Ken
- John Redwood: It’s still the economy, stupid!
- Tim Stanley: Marco Rubio is as Sound as a pound
- Andrew Gilligan: Ken promises full tax details sometime in the future…
- Nile Gardiner: Hillary Clinton has become the Secretary of Hubris
- Guardian: Can we keep spending other people’s money?
- Political Scrapbook: James Murdoch is Sound
- Dan Knowles: Wet Wet Wet
- Joan Smith: Men are evil
Mayoral Election Update
On this day…
“We intend freedom and justice to conquer. Yes, we do have a creed and we wish others to share it. But it is not part of our policy to impose our beliefs by force or threat of force.”
“Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hit man.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email