- BBC: UK economy in double-dip recession
- Dan Hannan: From Holland to Hollande, the answer is ‘No’ to Brussels
- Peter Botting: Let’s not waste time on House of Lords reform
- Tim Stanley: I can’t bear the thought of a presidential race without Newt Gingrich
- Andrew Gilligan: Ken Livingstone is ‘tricky’, says Labour peer
- Taxpayers’ Alliance: Town Hall Fat Cat Rich List 2012
- Seumas Milne: Why is Boris still beating Ken?
- Guardian: Give people more than £21,000 in housing benefits!
- Donald Trump: Stop these crazy wind farms!
- Simon Kelner: James Murdoch scared me
Mayoral Election Update
On this day…
“I have very strong views about Europe. We’re quite the best country. We rescued them. We’re not going to get entangled with them. We’ve got to keep our own independence. Is that clear?”
“Balancing your budget is like protecting your virtue. You have to learn when to say no.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email