- Telegraph: Aircraft carrier omnishambles
- Guido: Gove lays into hypocritical lefties
- Daily Mail: Political animal lookalies
- The Commentator: Let the battle of ideas commence
- Ghaffar Hussain: Street grooming – Time to stop hiding behind political correctness
- Iain Martin:
- Benedict Brogan:
The Loony Left
- Tony Blair: Changing my mind on the West
- Labourlist: Who next after Red Ken?
- George Monbiot: No one should go to private school after I did
- Guardian: Why do the left hate the police?
On this day…
“I want to get totally rid of class distinction. As someone put it one of the papers this morning: Marks and Spencer have triumphed over Karl Marx and Engels.”
“Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email