- Telegraph: Energy reforms will increase household bills, minister admits
- BBC: IMF tells UK to consider rate cut to boost growth
- Total Politics: Will the real David Cameron please stand up?
- Tim Stanley: The Catholic Church has declared war on Barack Obama
- Andrew Gilligan: Mehdi Hasan: Liar leaves job
- John Redwood:The public does not share the EU enthusiasm of the BBC
The Loony Left
- Guardian: Ed, don’t stoke the anti-EU fire
- Denis MacShane: What’s going on in Greece?
- Guardian: Deficit denying dinosaurs
On this day…
“Is there conscience in the Kremlin? Do they ever ask themselves what is the purpose of life? What is it all for?… No. Their creed is barren of conscience, immune to the promptings of good and evil.”
“Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbedwire, it wafts across the electrified borders.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email