- Telegraph: Vince Cable called a ‘Socialist’ by Adrian Beecroft
- BBC: Egyptians vote in landmark elections
- James Delingpole: Griff Rhys Jones joins the fight against the evil wind farms
- Charles Crawford: Monbiot v Chomsky: Left v Truth
- The Commentator: Obama’s forgotten generation
- Ian Cowie: The crazy world of PPI claims
The Loony Left
- Seumas Milne: Ditch the austerity, free money for all!
- Mark Ferguson: What is going on with the London Labour Party?
- Simon Jenkins: Energy policy is full of fanatics
On this day…
“Every Conservative desires peace. The threat to peace comes from Communism which has powerful forces ready to attack anywhere. Communism waits for weakness, it leaves strength alone. Britain must therefore be strong, strong in her arms, strong in her faith, strong in her own way of life.”
“It’s silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnamwhen we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email