- Daily Mail: George Osborne to loan banks £140bn
- Dan Hannan: How’s that bailout workin’ out for ya, Spain?
- Fox Nation: The Euro-Titanic has now hit the iceberg
- Fraser Nelson: Cameron needs a political mission
- Nick Pickles: May’s snooping powers are ‘illiberal and intrusive’
- Telegraph: Tax judge to UK Uncut: you’re idiots
The Loony Left
- Owen Jones: Why am I the only socialist?
- BBC: Argentina’s President demands Falklands talks
- Polly Toynbee: More guff from my Tuscan villa
On this day…
YBF is supporting the Taxpayers’ Alliance campaign to ensure Britain stops funding Argentina. To sign the petition, go to
“Why do you climb philosophical hills? Because they are worth climbing . . . There are no hills to go down unless you start from the top.”
“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government hasgone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
Wednesday 20th June – 7pm
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email