- Daily Mail: Gove for PM
- Fraser Nelson: Britain’s tax system is the real villain
- City AM: Cameron must back Gove over school reform
- Nick de Bois MP: Making the case for public sector reform
- BBC: Moody’s downgrades banks
The Loony Left
- Owen Jones: Freedom for toilet trotters!
- LabourList: The immigration horse has bottled, Ed!
- Polly Toynbee: Lets have another housing crash
On this day…
YBF is supporting the Taxpayers’ Alliance campaign to ensure Britain stops funding Argentina. To sign the petition, go to
“Being in power is like being a lady – if you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.”
“Balancing your budget is like protecting your virtue. You have to learn when to say no.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email