- Telegraph: Merkel says no to Greece
- Frank Manning: There’s Something About Boris
- Spectator: What fossil fuel subsidies?
- Donata Huggins: Owen Jones has jumped the shark
- Telegraph: Who do you think you are kidding Mrs Merkel?
- Boris Johnson: Europe is heading for the dark ages
The Loony Left
- Owen Jones: More unions!
- Union News: Call centres restrict toilet breaks!
- Guardian: Labour should stop settling scores
On this day…
YBF is supporting the Taxpayers’ Alliance campaign to ensure Britain stops funding Argentina. To sign the petition, go to
“When will Labour learn that you cannot build Jerusalem in Brussels.”
“Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have.”
Wednesday 20th June – 7pm
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email