- Telegraph: Arab Spring provides new wave of terrorists
- The Commentator: Why is the US helping Occupy nutjobs?
- Con Home: How to beat Ed
- John Redwood: What Conservatives want
- Douglas Carswell: The Government is spending too much money
The Loony Left
- George Monbiot: Governments have given up on the planet
- Dan Hodges: Heir to Blair, or heir to Thatcher?
- Polly Toynbee: More benefits for all!
On this day…
1963: Kennedy visits Berlin
YBF is supporting the Taxpayers’ Alliance campaign to ensure Britain stops funding Argentina. To sign the petition, go to
“I believe we should continue to have a partnership of national states each retaining the right to protect its vital interests, but developing more effectively than at present the habit of working together.”
“My basic rule is that I want people who don’t want a job in government.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email