- Guardian: Lords vote rebellion gets serious
- Iain Martin: Is Nick Clegg a bit stupid?
- Guido Fawkes: The delusion of Nick Clegg
- Con Home: The truth about Cameron and Jesse Norman
- Evening Standard: How damaged is Cameron by this test of his authority?
- Timothy Stanley: An elected Senate barely works in the US
The Loony Left
- Seumas Milne: The Olympics is a corporate beast
- Guardian: Tenants are mobilising
- Jonathan Freedland: Lords reform is impossible
On this day…
YBF is supporting the Taxpayers’ Alliance campaign to ensure Britain stops funding Argentina. To sign the petition, go to
“I believe we should continue to have a partnership of national states each retaining the right to protect its vital interests, but developing more effectively than at present the habit of working together.”
“The thought of being President frightens me, and I do not think I want the job.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email