YBF9: The Ninth Annual YBF Conference
YBF is pleased to announce that the 9th YBF Activist Training Conference, known as YBF9, will take place at Churchill College, Cambridge from lunchtime on Friday, 7 December 2012 until lunchtime on Sunday, 9 December 2012.
- Telegraph: Duke and Duchess saddened by publication of nude photos
- Fraser Nelson: What would an ‘Age of Ed Miliband’ look like?
- Alexandra Swann: Federal Europe is coming
- The Commentator: Will Britain ever look at alternatives to the NHS?
- Adam Smith Institute: Spending cuts, not tax hikes, are the road to recovery
The Loony Left
- Polly Toynbee: I hate John Lewis
- Daily Mail: Sir Ming warns Vince Cable not to flirt with Labour
- Liberal Conspiracy: Give all the power back to the militant trade unions
Highlights from the week
- Dan Hannan: The Left hates Margaret Thatcher because she reminds them they are wrong about everything
- Ryan Bourne: The influence of Hayek on Thatcher
- Timothy Stanley: Americans are natural conservatives
- Big Brother Watch: There are more than 100,000 CCTV cameras in schools
- TaxPayers’ Alliance: Whitehall still overpaying for everything
YBF will be attending Fresher’s Fairs around the country over the course of the next few months. If you would like us to visit your campus, please email Frank@YBF.org.uk
On this day…
“There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty.”
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email Frank@YBF.org.uk