YBF is pleased to announce that the 9th YBF Activist Training Conference, known as YBF9, will take place at Churchill College, Cambridge from lunchtime on Friday, 7 December 2012 until lunchtime on Sunday, 9 December 2012.
Each year’s conference improves on the last and in 2012 we will have our best line-up of speakers yet at the leading conference for young conservatives of its kind in the United Kingdom.
Among the 28 already confirmed speakers are:
Rt Hon Peter Lilley MP, Former Social Security Secretary
- Graham Brady MP, Chairman of the 1922 Committee
- Conor Burns MP, Bournemouth West
- Steve Baker MP, Wycombe
- James Cleverly AM, London Assembly Conservative Group Leader
- Tim Montgomerie, ConservativeHome.com
- Matthew Elliott, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- Ted Bromund, Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom
- Shane Greer, Publisher of Campaigns & Elections
- Alex Deane, Weber Shandwick (formerly of Big Brother Watch)
- Matt Sinclair, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- Daniel Hamilton, Bell Pottinger (formerly of Big Brother Watch)
- Jonathan Isaby, TaxPayers’ Alliance (formerly of ConservativeHome)
- John Shosky, Reagan & Bush Administration Speechwriter
- Toby Baxendale, Cobden Centre
- Eamonn Butler, Adam Smith Institute
- Raheem Kassam, Student Rights
- Emma Carr, Big Brother Watch
- Tim Evans, Cobden Centre
- Christian May, Media Intelligence Partners
- Peter Botting, Political Consultant
- David Canzini, Former CCHQ Head of Campaigns
- Greg Smith, Political Consultant
Why should you attend YBF9?
- Hear from leading figures in the conservative movement
- Learn about conservative ideas
- Learn how to debate, speak in public, handle the media, campaign and fundraise effectively
- Meet and network with like-minded activists from both sides of the Atlantic
- Receive valuable resource materials
For further information about YBF9, contact YBF Chief Executive, Donal Blaney, at email@example.com.
NB: RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED.