- BBC: Syria UN-backed ceasefire holding amid tensions
- Tim Stanley: Mr President, you’re no Ronald Reagan!
- The Commentator: Extradition, the ECHR and terror suspects
- Iain Martin: The rise of Ukip is a nightmare for David Cameron
- Daniel Hannan: Whatever happened to ManBearPig?
- Telegraph: Data shows demand for free schools
- Dylan Sharpe: Adversarial politics is exactly what we need
- Vanessa Redgrave: I want to give people the jolliest time at Brighton Festival
- Zoe Williams: I still don’t understand finances. Why can’t we have more spending?
- Mehdi Hasan: Please, please, please vote for Ken
- 38 Degrees: MPs love getting our left-wing union-funded petitions
- Guardian: Did Ken Livingstone’s campaign video make you cry?
Boris Johnson: 21 days until London heads to the polls
On this day…
“There are too few rich and too few profits.”
“While I take inspiration from the past, like most Americans, I live for the future.”
If you have any questions about YBF or our series of events, email Frank@YBF.org.uk