Right Click: Today’s Top Stories
- Guido: #FareFail fails the fairness test
- Toby Young: Labour luvvie gives the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe the politically correct treatment
- Daniel Hannan: The rats are gnawing at David Cameron’s veto
- Ed West: Whatever happened to Neoconservatism?
- Matthew Elliot: Now we will be working until July 26th to cover the cost of government
- Toby Harnden: Is Iowa about to decide that Mitt Romney is the Republican to take on Barack Obama?
On this day…
“Democracy is worth dying for, because it’s the most deeply honourable form of government ever devised by man.”
Daily Dose of Thatcherism
“A world without nuclear weapons would be less stable and more dangerous for all of us.”
- YBF will be taking a delegation to CPAC, the largest US conservative conference in February this year. More details will be available soon.