YBF does not train activists in a vacuum. Neither YBF nor its donors have any interest in producing activists who are not properly grounded philosophically, or who do not have a proper understanding of policy.
For that reason, YBF is pleased to be able to offer activists, from this autumn, a selection of policy workshops focusing on:
- Freedom, Tax, Regulation & Public Sector Reform
- Social Justice, Poverty, Environmentalism & Globalisation
- Health, Education, Crime & Transport
- Foreign Policy & Human Rights
- Local, Regional & Devolved Government
- Conservative Perspectives on History
Further information is available from YBF Chief Executive, Donal Blaney at firstname.lastname@example.org.